Surprise represents several types of boxes that differ significantly at first glance. However, they all have one thing in common. After opening they unfold completely flat. The closing of the box is achieved in different ways:
- the lid holds the unfolding walls of the lower part,
- by means of a ribbon or string,
- by means of tabs in the shape of clovers, hearts, etc.
These boxes are best suited for securing products of round or cubic shape.Zobacz mniej
A unique, two-layer solid board with unprecedented rigidity. Until recently, it has been used exclusively for the production of archival storage products protecting the most valuable collections in museums and libraries around the world. Owing to the Schuster brand, it is now becoming easily available.
- colour: dark grey with white underside or white with dark grey underside - we leave the decision to you!
- unique features of this cardboard include its perfectly smooth matt finish on both sides and uniform colouring
- high rigidity enables productiion of large boxes even from cardboard with the lowest grammage: 600 and 800 gsm
- made of 100% pure cellulose
- meets stringent long-term archiving requirements, which means that any box made from Titania will remain in good shape for many years
- its distinguishing features are high water and flame resistance
- for visual identification, we recommend embossing and screen printing
- available thickness:
- 0.8 mm, 600 gsm (small and medium-sized boxes)
- 1.0 mm, 800 gsm (small and medium-sized boxes)
- 1.3 mm, 1100 gsm (medium-sized and large boxes)
- 1.6 mm, 1400 gsm (large and extra large boxes)
is also important to us.
We will make a product
in the dimensions
specified by you.
You can order just
one box or a few
completely different ones.
You haven't found a box
you had in mind? Don't worry,
we will design it for you.
At Schuster, you'll find beautiful
cardboard, paperboard and paper
of supreme quality.
The samples of materials or
structures will reach you
within 48 hours. At no charge.