Produced especially for Schuster by a small Czech factory, Siena is Rosalia cardboard’s cousin. The largest archives in Poland use storage products made of this cardboard to store their valuable collections. The first box made of this cardboard came to Poland as far back as 25 years ago!
- colour: burnt sienna, but many will see it as an “environmentally-friendly" colour with visible particles of recycled paper
- matt surface with a delicate texture reminiscent of orange peel, with the bottom side having a distinctly rough surface
- made of 100% recycled paper
- the cheapest solid cardboard offered by Schuster
- for visual identification, we recommend embossing and screen printing
- if you are looking for very durable cardboard that is resistant to mechanical damage, choose the thickness of 1.5 mm
- available thickness:
- 0.8 mm / 800 gsm (small and medium-sized boxes)
- 1.0 mm / 900 gsm (small and medium-sized boxes)
- 1.5 mm / 1300 gsm (medium-sized and large boxes)
is also important to us.
We will make a product
in the dimensions
specified by you.
You can order just
one box or a few
completely different ones.
You haven't found a box
you had in mind? Don't worry,
we will design it for you.
At Schuster, you'll find beautiful
cardboard, paperboard and paper
of supreme quality.
The samples of materials or
structures will reach you
within 48 hours. At no charge.